Information for Authors
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis or as an electronic preprint, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere including electronically in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the copyright-holder.
Paper Ssubmission Guidelines
The submitted papers MUST be written in English, not exceeding 15 single-column pages, and SHOULD follow the IJACR paper template (both MS Word or PDF version accepted).
Submissions must include a title, abstract, keywords, and main body of the text. The manuscript should not contain any identity of the authors.
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a 'Journal Publishing Agreement' (copyright form can be downloaded from http://www.ijacr.com/copyright). Acceptance of the agreement will ensure the widest possible dissemination of information.
Paper Reviewing and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of a submission, the editor sends an e-mail of confirmation to the submission's author within one to three working days.
- Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewer's and author's identities remain anonymous. The paper will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member and at least one external reviewer. The review process may take two to four weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by e-mail.
- If the submission is accepted, the authors revise paper and pay the publication fee.
- A PDF version of the paper is available for download on the journal's website, free of charge.
- Any correction or information update is permicible only wthin a week of issue has been published.
- NO PAPER WITHDRAWN or REMOVAL is allowed once issue is published.